Friday, December 10, 2010

2 Weeks 2 Changes

As all of you know, I'm doing internship right now in a Financial Group for 2 weeks. Lets go for 2 changes. This change will not occur in college.

First thing, I learned how to appreciate every single penny I have, as standard of living in big city is high. Thank God the place I stay has access to Monorail & etc, and coming back to Klang is a small matter.

Second thing is that I learned how to organize myself much better in terms of time management. In my workplace, my cliques are kind towards me and they're helpful. Most importantly, God has humbled my heart through workplace stress & 'shock'. I'm shocked that I can't contribute much to the team effort & I have many things to learn.

Last, but not least, I wanna be my best!!! I wanna work overseas. Afterall, most Malaysians work overseas because there's not much opportunities back home, might as well as go out by your own will.

No comments:

Post a Comment